Tuesday 6 January 2009

Inspired

Ive just been browsing and looking at Attic24. Fabulous images. My latest resolution is that I will learn to crochet in 2009.

Now that the Christmas tree is down the house is so bare. Master T will be distraught in the morning - my tree has gone. The house also looks like a bombsite. Something will have to be done. Have just unpacked a lovely hamper we received for Christmas - it had been sitting looking beautiful under the Christmas tree. Lots of lovely stuff in a lovely wicker basket. Unfortunately a jar of scrummy looking Winter chutney has leaked all over the basket, the packing and other stuff. Have just spent half an hour cleaning the sticky mess up. Yuck! Will re-examine in the light of day.

Tomorrow is a day off for me. I am really looking forward to it. A long overdue visit to the hairdressers, a look at the sales, lunch with Mr T and maybe a gallery. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment