Monday 5 January 2009

Back to work

Up at the crack of dawn, out shortly afterwards - it was so dark - and off to nursery and work. Poor Master T didn't know what had hit him, but he was soon in the swing of things looking for diggers as we drove into town. Unfortunately they were few and far between this morning. He wasn't keen to go to nursery and wouldn't get out of the car. I had to carry him in, but as soon as Miss D saw him, she was off to help get his breakfast. He sat down to eat it like he hadn't been away. I know how he felt. After 20 minutes at my desk I felt I hadn't been away either. It was good to be back at work, but it's even better to be taking Wednesday off! A long overdue haircut, a look around the sales and lunch with Mr T - an overdue birthday treat. I'm looking forward to it already. And tonight I went out for a quick run/plod - only a couple of miles, it was treacherous. the streets were like skating rinks. Must try and finish my book tonight. Almost there. I am enjoying Spilling the Beans. A priviledged and troubled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment