Monday 6 April 2009

It's Been A Long Day

After a very busy weekend, it has been a very long day for me. My alarm went off at 04:40, I put it onto snooze, then when it went off again I knocked it off the bedside table and couldn't find it........it was beeping all the time! Poor Mr T got a very rude awakening. My taxi arrived at 05:30 and off we went to the airport. I caught the 07:05 flight to London, made my way into the centre, went to my event (work of course), finishing around 14:00. What to do then? My afternoon meeting didn't work out. I had a brisk walk up Regnet Street, accompanyng a friend who was looking to buy a bottle of whisky. He had not succeeded at the point I left him. I made a very quick visit to Liberty - a most fabulous shop, before heading back to Terminal 5 and my flight home. I can't believe I am still awake, but I think tomorrow morning will be a real struggle. I think I need a wee trip to London, without the distraction of work, so I can have a browse around the shops.

Did I buy anything in Liberty. I surely did. This little gem: love hearts kit. So cute and bought on the spur of the moment in a real rush. I'm sure I don't need a kit, but they will be fun to make.

Time for bed I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment